2023 TRENDS AND DATA INSIGHTS FOR OFFSHORE CREATIVE PRODUCTION
May 31 2023, 3:00 PM
There is a lack of knowledge and data on the offshore market for creative production.
This webinar seeks to address that gap by bringing in data from the 2023 Benchmark Report for Offshore Creative Production and expert opinions.
Learn how your peers are using offshoring and benchmark your current relationships, as well as gather all the data you need to build a business case for offshoring.
With so many factors to think about when approaching offshoring or assessing your existing relationships such as location, cost, quality and efficiency, having some benchmark data is vital.
This webinar dives into the findings from the 2023 Benchmark Report for Offshore Creative Production and calls on the expert knowledge of Kelly McConville, Global Director of Marketing Production for N26 and Marcelo Gandola, Founder of Edisen.
What will I learn?
- The maturity of the offshore market
- Which locations are the most attractive and why?
- Primary reasons to offshore
- Which services are most suited to being offshored
- Expectations around percentage savings
- Primary business drivers for working with an offshore partner + assessment criteria
- Technology must-haves + automation
- Important on-boarding factors and measuring success